|3||Shoot To Kill||5:05|
|4||Booty People (Intro)||0:38|
|6||Anyway I'm Busted||4:45|
|7||To The One I Love||4:20|
|8||After The Rain||5:24|
|E.K.B.M 7016||Booty People||Booty People (LP, Album)||Z||E.K.B.M 7016||Turkey||1977|
|ZL-256||Booty People||Booty People (LP, Album)||Zafiro||ZL-256||Spain||1979|
|AB 998||Booty People||Booty People (LP, Album)||ABC Records||AB 998||US||1977|
|6.26-404-073||Booty People||Booty People (LP, Album)||ABC Records||6.26-404-073||Brazil||1977|
|AB-998||Booty People||Booty People (LP, Album, TP)||ABC Records||AB-998||US||1977|
- Bass – Joe Phillips, Mitch McDowell
- Design [Album Cover Design] – Lee Oskar
- Design Concept [Album Cover Concept] – Booty People
- Drums – Mitch McDowell, Ray Goodloe
- Guitar – Rick Hendrix, Robert Palmer
- Keyboards – Lemon Smyth
- Management – B.B. Dickerson, Far Out Management, Ltd., Steve Gold
- Mastered By – JS
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Jeff Sanders
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Ed Barton
- Photography By – Gary Sato
- Producer – B.B. Dickerson, Jerry Goldstein
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Chris Hudson
- Vocals – Joe Phillips, Lemon Smyth, Mitch McDowell, Rick Hendrix, Robert Palmer
- Written-By – M. Dickerson, J. Phillips, M. McDowell, R. Palmer, W. Goodloe
Produced for Sirrom Merchant Productions.
All compositions published by Far Out Music, Inc. and Sirrom Merchant Music, ASCAP.
Recording Studio: Far Out Studios, Los Angeles.
Re-Mixing Studio: Sound City, Los Angeles.
℗ © 1977 Far Out Productions.
Manufactured and distributed by ABC Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AB-998-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): AB-998-B
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, variant 1): AB988-A-RE1-1C JS-3-XTAL
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, variant 1): AB988-B-RE1-1D JS-R1-XTAL
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, variant 2): AB-998-A-RE1-1C JS-3-XTAL EXP A S 2
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, variant 2): AB-998-B-RE1-1A SX JS-3-XTAL A S 2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Far Out Productions
- Copyright (c) – Far Out Productions
- Manufactured By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Sirrom Merchant Productions
- Published By – Far Out Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sirrom Merchant Music
- Recorded At – Far Out Studios
- Remixed At – Sound City Studios
- Mastered At – Crystal Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
Месяц бесплатно. Booty People - Booty People 1977. 2010 г. Awesome title track of BP's first album at ABC. video dave. booty people. Продолжительность: 3:48 will cass Recommended for you. I'm The People 1979. Album by Booty People. was sampled in. Somethin' Simple. Booty People. Shoot to Kill. To the One I Love. Slappin' Five. Anyway I'm Busted. After the Rain. Listen free to Booty People Booty People Booty People Intro, Booty People and more. 10 tracks 45:02. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. LP VINYL. 2 votes. Change Version Add Version. 0 votes. People Booty People. People tagged as 'Booty' by the Listal community. Sort by: Tag popularity - Top Rated - Top Rated Popular - Recently rated - Date Added. Currently Stars. Booty People Intro. Booty People LP, Album. ABC Records. AB 998. Booty Booty Booty. 23 October 2019 . Cum and Cum with friends. Booty Booty Booty added 13 new photos to the album Booty Booty Booty Event - at Christa Kupfer by Loftus Hall. 4 April 2017 . I got one thing to say. milk it good . Booty People, 2011. Black Swan. Feet people dont prefer feet over the two. Its just like the sprinkles on top of the already great sundae. AmericanLoves 25 oct 2019. I like bitches with pretty faces 1st, then a thicc nice booty. Titties don't really matter. SqueebopBadoo 24 oct 2019
Performer: Booty People
Title: Booty People
Release date: 1977
Label: ABC Records
Genre: Funk and Soul
Size MP3: 1874 mb
Size FLAC: 2486 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Santa Maria Pressing