|1||Circle Of The Tyrants|
Backing Vocals – Thomas Gabriel WarriorVocals [Additional] – Claudia-Maria MokriWritten-By – Warrior
Written-By – Warrior
Written-By – Warrior
Written-By – Warrior
|5||Dawn Of Megiddo|
Arranged By [Classical Arrangement] – Dominic SteinerFrench Horn – Wolf BenderWritten-By – Ain, Warrior
Vocals [Additional] – Claudia-Maria MokriWritten-By – Warrior
|7||Innocence And Wrath|
Arranged By [Classical Arrangement] – Dominic SteinerFrench Horn – Wolf BenderTimpani, Percussion – Reed St. MarkWritten-By – Warrior
|8||(Beyond The) North Winds|
Written-By – Warrior
Arranged By [Classical Arrangement] – Dominic SteinerFrench Horn – Wolf BenderVocals [Additional] – Claudia-Maria MokriWritten-By – Ain, Warrior
|10||Tears In A Prophet's Dream|
Arranged By – MüllerEffects [Sound Effects] – Horst Müller, Urs SprengerEffects [Voice Effects, Sound Effects] – Thomas Gabriel WarriorPercussion – Reed St. MarkWritten-By – St. Mark, Warrior, Sprenger
|11||Return To The Eve (1985 Studio Jam)|
Vocals – Reed St. MarkVocals [Additional] – Claudia-Maria MokriWritten-By – Ain, Warrior
|N 0031||Celtic Frost||To Mega Therion (LP, Album)||Noise||N 0031||Germany||1985|
|82310-74008-2||Celtic Frost||To Mega Therion (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Noise Records||82310-74008-2||US||2004|
|N 0326-2||Celtic Frost||To Mega Therion (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Союз, Noise Records, Sanctuary||N 0326-2||Russia||2005|
|NMRCD015||Celtic Frost||To Mega Therion (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Noise Records, Sanctuary||NMRCD015||UK||2006|
|NMRCD015||Celtic Frost||To Mega Therion (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Noise Records, Sanctuary||NMRCD015||Europe||Unknown|
- Arranged By – Steiner (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 9), Ain (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11), St. Mark, Warrior
- Artwork [Original Album Lettering And Celtic Frost Shield Logo, Original Ep Lettering] – Urs Sprenger
- Bass – Dominic Steiner (tracks: 1, 4 to 10), Martin Eric Ain (tracks: 2, 3, 11)
- Co-producer – Thomas Gabriel Warrior (tracks: 1, 4 to 10)
- Design [1999 Re-issue Editing And Design] – Angelika Bardou, Thomas Gabriel Warrior
- Design [Heptagram Design] – Martin Stricker
- Design [Original Tragic Serenades Ep Cover Design] – Markus Edelmann, Martin Stricker, Thomas Gabriel Warrior
- Design [To Mega Therion Album Cover Design], Artwork By [Original To Mega Therion Logo And Celtic Frost Main Logo, Original Tragic Serenades Logo] – Thomas Gabriel Warrior
- Drums – Reed St. Mark (tracks: 2 to 8, 10, 11)
- Engineer – Horst Müller
- Engineer [Additional Recordings] – Harris Johns (tracks: 2, 3, 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick "Lights" (tracks: 1, 4 to 10)
- Executive-Producer – Karl "Jeder Will 1500" Walterbach
- Guitar – Thomas Gabriel Warrior (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Liner Notes – Thomas Gabriel Fischer
- Painting [Paintings] – H.R. Giger
- Photography By – Ernst Wirz
- Photography By [Front Cover, Additional Band Photography] – Joel Marsden
- Producer – Horst "The One & Only" Müller (tracks: 1, 4 to 10), Martin Eric Ain (tracks: 2, 3, 11), Thomas Gabriel Warrior (tracks: 2, 3, 11)
- Remastered By  – Walter Schmid
- Voice – Thomas Gabriel Warrior (tracks: 2 to 8, 10, 11)
Tracks 1, 4-10 from 1985's "To Mega Therion" album. Tracks 2, 3, 11 from 1986's "Tragic Serenades" EP.
All tracks remastered 1999. Tracks 2, 3, 11 remixed and partially re-recorded 1986. Track 3 remix not previously available on CD.
Recorded, mixed, and mastered at Casablanca Studio, Berlin, September 14-28, 1985.
Tracks 2, 3, 11 - additional recording, mixing, and mastering at Musiclab Studio, Berlin, March 13-15, 1986.
1999 remastering at Oakland Recording, Winterthur, Switzerland.
(P) 2004 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Sanctuary Records Group, Inc under exclusive license from Sanctuary Records Group Ltd. (C) 2004 Sanctuary Records Group Inc under exclusive license from Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Distributed by Navarre Corporation, Minneapolis, MN 55428.
Not to be confused with this very similar version with entirely different manufacturing info: To Mega Therion
- Barcode: 823107400821
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-233731 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0391
- Other (Mould Stamp): MADE IN USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Licensed From – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Distributed By – Navarre Corporation
- Recorded At – Casablanca Studio, Berlin
- Mixed At – Casablanca Studio, Berlin
- Mastered At – Casablanca Studio, Berlin
- Recorded At – Music Lab Berlin
- Mixed At – Music Lab Berlin
- Mastered At – Music Lab Berlin
- Published By – Maldoror Musikverlag
- Remastered At – Oakland Recording
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-233731
To Mega Therion - Celtic Frost. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. To Mega Therion meaning the great beast in Greek is the debut studio album by Swiss extreme metal band Celtic Frost, released on 27 October 1985 by Noise Records. The cover artwork is a painting by H. Giger entitled Satan I. The album was a major influence on the then-developing death metal and black metal genres. Celtic Frost. To Mega Therion. Thomas Fischer, Martin Stricker. Eternal Summer. WMG от лица компании Sanctuary Warner Chappell, EMI Music Publishing, CMRRA и другие авторские общества 4. Fainted Eyes. Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion 1985. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Celtic Frost, were a band from Switzerland that arose from the ashes of Hellhammer , an early extreme metal band, with only two of its members crossing over. Regarded as a first wave and pioneering black metal band, thanks to their first EP, Morbid Tales , it wasnt until the sophomore release, To Mega Therion where the band truly found their niche. If someone was to ask me what I thought about Black Metal and its imagery, I would answer pointing towards To Mega Therion, as a great album that doesnt depend on the gimmicks it creates, managing on the same page to use them to stay as the relevant classic it is. Listen free to Celtic Frost To Mega Therion Innocence And Wrath, The Usurper and more. 10 tracks 40:01. To Mega Therion meaning the great beast in Greek is the second album by the Swiss extreme metal band, Celtic Frost, released in October 1985. The bombastic Innocence and Wrath starts To Mega Therion off on just the appropriate note - Wagnerian horn lines, booming drums, and a slow crunch toward apocalypse. Nobody can say Tom Warrior and his merry men don't know how to make the end of the world sound appropriately dramatic. With that setting the tone, it's into the maddeningly wild and woolly Celtic Frost universe full bore, Warrior roaring out his vocals with glee and a wicked smile while never resorting to self-parodic castrato wails. Type: Full-length. Release date: October 27th, 1985. Catalog ID: N 0031. Cover Artwork: H. Giger - Satan I, 1977. To Mega Therion is Greek for the great beast. It was one of Aleister Crowley's magical names. Recording information: Recorded, mixed and mastered at Casablanca Studio, Berlin, 14-28 September 1985. Identifiers: Label Code: LC 9066 Rights Society: GEMA Matrix, Runout Side A, stamped: N 0031-A Matrix, Runout Side A, hand-etched: SNB Matrix, Runout Side B, stamped: N 0031-B Matrix, Runout Side B, hand-etched: SNB. Added by: Unknown user. To Mega Therion 1985 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album To Mega Therion to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: To Mega Therion 1985. Search any pictures
Performer: Celtic Frost
Title: To Mega Therion
Label: Noise Records, Sanctuary
Style: Speed Metal, Black Metal
Size MP3: 1633 mb
Size FLAC: 2043 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Record source: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Repress