|1||One Big Familly|
|3||Level The Vibes|
|5||Sounds Of Reality|
|6||Don't Close The Door|
|7||Warn Them Marcus|
Featuring – Big Youth
|11||Living Is Hard|
|13||Jah Don't Love That|
|15||Long Lost Lover|
|none||Half Pint||Greetings (LP, Album)||Power House||none||Jamaica||1986|
|PHLP 21||Half Pint||Greetings (LP, Album)||Power House||PHLP 21||UK||Unknown|
|none||Half Pint||Greetings (LP, Album, RP)||Power House||none||Jamaica||Unknown|
- Artwork – Supercinq (Paris)
- Backing Band [Backed By] – Steelie & Clevie (tracks: 9 to 15)
- Bass – Robbie Shakespeare
- Compiled By – Fidel "Twice" Luna
- Drums – Sly Dunbar
- Edited By, Remastered By, Technician [Restoration] – Paul Shields
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing Engineers] – Andy, Michael Riley
- Executive-Producer – Christopher Chin
- Keyboards – Robbie Lyn
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Andy, Robbie Shakespeare
- Liner Notes – Nick 'Solid Rock'
- Percussion – Skully Simms
- Producer, Arranged By – George Phang
- Written-By – C. Browne (tracks: 9, 10, 12 to 15), L. Roberts, R. Shakespeare (tracks: 1, 3 to 8), S. Dunbar (tracks: 1, 3 to 8), W. Johnson (tracks: 9, 10, 12 to 15)
Originally issued in 1985.
Tracks 9 to 15 are bonus tracks.
Recorded & Mixed at:
Dynamic Sounds Studio (Kingston, Ja)
T.M.C. Studio (London, England)
Track 1 use Phang's cut of "The First Cut is the Deepest".
Track 2 come across a cut to "Heavenless".
Track 3 is cut to 'Burial'.
Track 5 is a lyrical update to the "Loving Pauper" theme.
Track 6 is a recut of Gregory's "Storm".
Track 12 is a recut of 'Death in the Arena'.
Track 14 rides a digital cut of a Augustus Pablo blueprint.
- Barcode (Scanned): 054645413121
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K1
- Matrix / Runout: A0100986949-0101 23 A00
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Distributed By – VP Records
- Recorded At – TMC Studios
- Recorded At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – A0100986949-0101
Greetings - Half Pint. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Produced by George Phang and featuring instrumentation by Sly & Robbie, Half Pints 1986 album, GREETINGS FROM HALF PINT, returns in this VP Records re-release. Watch the video for Greetings from Half Pint's Recollection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. There are two artists under this name: 1. Half Pint born Lindon Roberts is a Jamaican dancehall, ragga, and reggae singer. He was born in the West Kingston enclave of Rose Lane. He was n read more. He was nicknamed Half Pint by a Mr. Brown, read more. Similar Artists. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and . Half Pint. Dancehall: The Rise of Jamaican Dancehall Culture. more . Year: 1986. Greetings Album. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 20 Jun 2020. Powered by . Missing lyrics by Half Pint Know any other songs by Half Pint Don't keep it to yourself Add it Here. Released 1985. Greetings Tracklist. Greetings Lyrics. About Greetings. Greetings Q&A. He originates from the West Kingston enclave of Rose Lane a community which has produced reggae acts such as Bob Marley, Dennis Brown, Peter Tosh, Lee Scratch Perry, and Toots Hibbert. Half Pint began singing in the school choir at All Saints' Primary School. After the completion of his secondary education in 1976, he sought work as a vocalist within the Jamaican music. Released: Aug 1997. Label: Half Pint Music, Album Cover Art. length: 3:39. 2 Greetings. length: 3:36. Living Is Hard
Performer: Half Pint
Release date: 2008
Label: 17 North Parade
Style: Reggae, Dancehall
Catalog: VP 4131
Size MP3: 2020 mb
Size FLAC: 2511 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Record source: CD, Album, Reissue