Written By – E. Miller - W. Stevenson
|2||Can You Read My Mind From "Superman"|
Written By – L. Bricusse - J. Williams
|4||Cantina From "Star Wars"|
Written-By – John Williams
|5||Never My Love|
Written-By – Don & Dick Addrisi
Written-By – J. Lennon - P. McCartney
Written By – M. Parish - H. Carmichael
|10||There Will Never Be Another You|
Written By – M. Gordon - H. Warren
|12||Small World Medley|
|13||Your Cheatin' Heart|
Written-By – Hank Williams
|14||Begin The Beguine|
Written-By – Cole Porter
|15||Green Dolphin Street|
Written By – K. Bronislaw
Written-By – Ray Noble
Written By – C. Newman - G. Ulmer
|18||Joy To The World|
Written-By – Hoyt Axton
Written By – A.C. Jobim
|21||Big Band Medley|
Written By – J. Lawrence - W. Gross
|23||It's A Small World|
Written By – R.M. Sherman - R.B. Sherman
Written By – B. Dillard - D. Dillard - M. Jayne - D. Webb
|25||Beer Barrell Polka|
Written By – L. Brown - J. Timm - J. Vejuoda - V. Zeman
Written By – A. Utrerea - N. Menenez
Written By – A. Razaf - T. Waller
|29||All The Things You Are|
Written-By – O. Hammerstein II - J. Kern
|30||Bye Bye Blues|
Written By – F. Hamm - D. Bennett - B. Lown - C. Gray
Written By – D. Terriss - P. Whiteman - F. Grofe - M. Neilan
- Engineer – Andy Watermann
- Mastered By – Bob Carbone
- Organ [MX-1], Performer – Jack Cookerly
- Producer – Studio Music Services
- Remix – David J. Holman
- Technician [Technical Advisor] – David Starkey
- Rights Society (A1a to A2b, A3b, A5a, A5b, A6b, A6d, B1, B3b, B5a, B5c): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A4, A6a, A6c, B2, B3a, B5, B5b, B6a to B6c): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): IS WIN-217-A-S3 A2
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): IS WIN-217-B S1 A6
- Record Company – Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Marketed By – Lowrey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – Warner Bros.
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co.
- Published By – E. H. Morris
- Published By – Leo Feist
- Published By – T. B. Harms
- Published By – Lady Jane Music
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc.
- Published By – Stantly Bros., Inc.
- Published By – Wonderland Music
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Peer International
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing
- Published By – Corcovado Music Corp.
- Published By – MacLen Music
- Published By – Bantha Music
- Published By – Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – Twentieth Century Music
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – 4 Star Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Fred Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Landsdowne-Winston Music
- Recorded At – Shade Tree Resort Studio
- Mastered At – A&M Records
First shown at the 1979 NAMM show the Lowrey MX-1 was the first organ to use 'styles' in it's accompaniment section. With a digital rhythm unit and Cookerly was an accordionist who was among the first to connect the instrument to the technology behind the electronic keyboard. He was chief engineer at Lowrey Organs and designed a number of unique and important advancements for the electronic organ. The resulting efforts can be found in the now historic Lowrey MX1. The MX1 organ had seven separate synthesizers that were all programmed to produce a given set of instrument sounds within the instrument. The MX1 was introduced at the 1979 NAMM show to a delighted industry. WINMIL 217. Jack Cookerly. Lowrey Proudly Presents The MX-1 LP, Album. Win Mil Records. The collection of information about your use of the content, and combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand, and report on your usage of the service. This does not include personalisation, the collection of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise content andor advertising for you in other contexts, i. on other service, such as websites or apps, over time. Functional Cookies. Jack Cookerly I 19262017. Composer Soundtrack Music Department. Add or change photo on IMDbPro . Contribute to IMDb. Add a bio, trivia, and more. Update information for Jack Cookerly . Born: May 12, 1926 in Whittier, California, USA. The latest from Proudly Presents TheProudly. Proudly presenting your non typical rock band hailing all the way from Indonesia. Music is always the way nagarajafmfe info. Nagaraja FMFE Nusantara wrote New info : Minimal pembelanjaan 200rb dapat 1satu CD promo Proudly Presents Debut Album selama persediaan masih ada, tidak berlaku kelipatan. untuk CD yg dijual Rp 70rbCD berlaku dioutlet tersedia : - Ramen 38 KamomeSanpachi. Shokudo Cikarang - Ramen 38 Citos - Ramen 38 Pacific Place - Ramen 38 Central park - Ramen 38 CBD - Sanpachi Shokudo Sunter - Ramen 38 Bintaro PlazaRamen. KY brought Jack to DJ Drama , who took a liking to Jack's unique style-a fun, thoughtful brand of lyricism that's drawn comparisons to Drake. In November, Jack dropped a 10-track mixtape titled Gazebo , led by the bouncy, high-energy single Dark Knight-his biggest song to date. And today, he partners with XXL to premiere the video from Wasted Youth, another standout from the mixtape. Im going to be the next: I just want to be the next person to have hits and release a classic album and disappear off social media like Frank Ocean , JAY-Z and Kanye sort of do. Eddie Baxter. Organ Blues 'n Boogie. Dot Hamilton HLP-136. Walkin, How Long How Long Blues, Beat Me Daddy Eight to the Bar, Frankie and Johnny, See See Rider, Rhumboogie. Bloogie, Cow Cow Boogie, Undecided, Trouble in Mind, Shortnin Bread, Black Coffee. Organ Festival. Lowrey Proudly Presents the MX-1. Win Mil 217. Various Artists Artist, Jack Cookerly Composer, Ted Nichols Composer, Will Schaefer Composer & 1 more Format: Audio CD. Hide and Seek. Silly Kids Comedy. Photo Album. Ron Gozzo. Fastbinder - proudly presents The Chronicles of Breaks 56:57. Fastbinder - , and Diablo Loco Rec Proudly Present BREAK TECH EP 0117-2-13NSB 05:07. proudly presents - Astropilot - 'Fruits Of The Imagination Vol. 2' Altar Rec. exclusive album mix by Dense - 14:25. proudly presents - Johnny Blue - '2 Thousand 2 Elves' - 11:40. proudly presents - Kyoto - 'Skywolf' Uxmal Rec. exclusive album mix by Dense - 19:11
Performer: Jack Cookerly
Title: Lowrey Proudly Presents The MX-1
Release date: 1980
Label: Win Mil Records
Style: Easy Listening
Catalog: WINMIL 217
Size MP3: 2713 mb
Size FLAC: 2240 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album