Written-By – Joe Melson, Roy Orbison
|3||The Consequences Of Falling|
Written-By – Billy Steinberg, Marie Claire D'Ubaldo, Rick Nowels
|4||Don't Smoke In Bed|
Written-By – Willard Robison
Written-By – Paul Francis Webster, Sonny Burke
|7||Big Boned Gal||2:56|
|8||Pullin' Back The Reins||4:42|
|9||Wash Me Clean||3:40|
|11||Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray|
Written-By – Eddie Miller , W.S. Stevenson
|12||Trail Of Broken Hearts||3:19|
Written-By – Bob Telson
|9 48108-2||k.d. lang||Live By Request (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 48108-2||US||2001|
|WPCR 11052||k.d. lang||Live By Request (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR 11052||Japan||2001|
|2A-48108-B (#1), 2A-48108-B||k.d. lang||Live By Request (CD, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||2A-48108-B (#1), 2A-48108-B||US||2001|
|936248108-2||k.d. lang||Live By Request (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||936248108-2||Brazil||2001|
|9362481082||k.d. lang||Live By Request (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362481082||Australia||2001|
- Backing Vocals – Amy Keys, Kate Markowitz, Windy Wagner
- Bass – David Piltch
- Design – Lawrence Azerrad
- Directed By – Lawrence Jordan
- Drums – Abe Laboriel, Jr.
- Executive-Producer – Andy Kadison, Danny Bennett , Paul Rappaport
- Guitar – Gregg Arreguin
- Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar – Greg Leisz
- Keyboards – Teddy Borowiecki
- Management – Direct Management Group, Inc.
- Management [For Direct Management Group, Inc.] – Martin Kirkup, Steve Jensen
- Mixed By – David Thoener
- Photography By – Caroline McNamara
- Producer – Allen Kelman, Mitch Maketansky
- Production Manager – Grant McAree
- Technician [Stage] – Bobby Carlos, Robie Willard, Ron Johnson
- Written-By – Ben Mink (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 11, 13), Piltch (tracks: 1, 14), lang (tracks: 1, 14), k.d. lang (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 10 to 13)
Recorded December 14, 2000 at John Jay College of Criminal Justice at The City University of New York.
© ℗ 2001 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in U.S.A.
- Barcode (Printed Text Rear Cover): 0 9362-48108-2 7
- Matrix / Runout (Laser Etched Outer Ring): [WEA MFG Olyphant Logo] Y16645 1 48108-2 01 M3S1
- Mould SID Code (Stamped Inner Ring): IFPI 2U6B
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y16645
Live By Request - K. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Live by Request is a live album by k. lang, released in 2001 see 2001 in music. The album was recorded during the taping of the television show Live by Request on the A&E Network. The performance was on December 14, 2000 at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in Midtown Manhattan. Summerfling Lang, David Piltch 4:03. Big Boned Gal Lang, Ben Mink 2:55. Black Coffee Sonny Burke, Paul Francis Webster 3:44. Trail of Broken Hearts Lang, Ben Mink 3:19. Album 2001 14 Songs. Live By Request. Pop 2001. Summerfling Live. Big Boned Gal Live. Black Coffee Live. Слушайте Live By Request от k. lang 14-08-2001. Общая длительность:53 min. Listen free to k. lang Live by Request Summerfling, Big Boned Gal and more. 14 tracks 50:38. Kathryn Dawn Lang, OC born November 2, 1961, better known under her stage name, k. lang, is a Grammy Award-winning Canadian singer and songwriter. She is regarded as one of Canada's foremost female vocalists, as well as a champion of legal equality for LGBT people. Songs in album k. lang - Live By Request 2001. lang - Summerfling. lang - Big Boned Gal. lang - Black Coffee. lang - Trail Of Broken Hearts. lang - Crying. lang - Don't Smoke In Bed. lang - The Consequences Of Falling. lang - Miss Chatelaine. lang - Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray. lang - Barefoot. lang - Constant Craving. Other albums by k. Live by Request is a series of occasional television specials broadcast on the A&E cable network, conceived by Tony Bennett's son and manager Danny Bennett. It works well for musical artists with loyal followings and established catalogs who may no longer be at the forefront of the record industry but are anxious to promote new albums. Live By Request, recorded for the A&E series of the same name, spans lang's career - from her gripping rendition of Roy Orbison's Crying to Constant Craving to songs from 2000's Invincible Summer. With her voice in spectacular form, k. s grace and power not only marked the special as one of the highest rated in the network's history but ensured that Live By Request will become one of her fans' most cherished - and requested - albums. Wonderful album with quality 'live' sound. KD Lang singing with feeling and her audience enjoying every minute. One to own and a great price from a good seller. Album Ingénue contained k. lang's most popular, much acclaimed song Constant Craving. Roy Orbison chose k. lang to record a duet of his standard Crying. Their recording won them 1989 Grammy Award for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals. lang band members are. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей k. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information
Performer: k.d. lang
Title: Live By Request
Release date: 2001
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Style: Country Rock, Vocal, Country
Catalog: 9 48108-2
Size MP3: 1094 mb
Size FLAC: 1405 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Record source: CD, Album