|1||Memories, Fiddles And Songs||4:31|
|3||From Your Knees||3:54|
|4||Rub It In||2:35|
|5||The Angels Are Cryin' Again||3:37|
|6||Burying Bones By The Dozen||3:12|
|7||A Man Can Dream, Can't He||3:11|
|8||I Will Come Back Again||3:10|
|9||One Door Down||3:44|
|83194-2||Matt King||Hard Country (CD, Album, Promo)||Atlantic||83194-2||US||1999|
|83194||Matt King||Hard Country (CD, Album, Promo, Cd-)||Atlantic||83194||US||1999|
- Acoustic Guitar – Biff Watson, Verlon Thompson
- Art Direction – Virginia Team
- Backing Vocals – Alison Krauss, Curtis Young, Dennis Wilson , John Wesley Ryles, Liana Manis, Patty Loveless, Wes Hightower
- Bass – Glenn Worf
- Bass Guitar – Joe Chemay, Michael Rhodes
- Design – Craig Allen
- Drums – Paul Leim
- Drums, Percussion – Eddie Bayers
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason
- Fiddle – Andrea Zonn, Aubrey Haynie, Glen Duncan
- Keyboards – John Jarvis, Matt Rollings, Pat Coil
- Mastered By – Benny Quinn
- Mixed By – David Thoener
- Producer – Billy Joe Walker Jr.
- Recorded By – Alan Schulman, Chris Stone , David Thoener, Jake Niceley, Steve Tillisch
- Resonator Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Billy Joe Walker Jr.
- Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Steel Guitar – Buddy Emmons, Paul Franklin, Robby Turner, Sonny Garrish
Liner notes contain lyrics.
Information lists the instrument played by Billy Joe Walker, Jr. as a dobro which is also known as a type of resonating guitar.
Produced by Billy Joe Walker, Jr.
(p) 1999 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. All Rights Reserved. A Time Warner Company. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws. Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufuacturing, Inc. 83194-2
- Barcode: 075678319426
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2X
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y7469 3 83194-2 01
- Recorded At – The Tracking Room
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Our Place Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Mixed At – Seventeen Grand Recording
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y7469
Hard Country - Matt King. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album 1999 10 Songs. Matt King. Of Substance of Shadows. Matt King and the Cutters - EP. Asylum EP. Serebrier: Symphony No. 1 - Nueve - Violin Concerto, Winter. Matt King 5. Hard Country CD, Album, Promo, Cd-. Country is the ninth album by American singer-songwriter Michael Martin Murphey and his first soundtrack album. The 1981 film Hard Country stars Jan-Michael Vincent and Kim Basinger. Cowboy Cadillac Murphey by Michael Martin Murphey 4:04. Hard Country Murphey by Michael Martin Murphey 4:04. Hard Partyin' Country Darlin' Murphey by Michael Martin Murphey 3:02. Texas When I Die Bobby Borchers, Ed Bruce, Patsy Bruce by Tanya Tucker 4:48. Recording Location. Emerald Sound Studios, Nashville, TN. Our Place Studios, Nashville, TN. The Tracking Room, Nashville, TN. Submit Corrections. Album Moods. Serious Agreeable Sentimental Swinging. Matt King Country. Released 1999. Hard Country Tracklist. Hard Country Lyrics. Missing Lyrics. Listen free to Matt King Hard Country Hard Country, From your knees and more. 10 tracks 33:52. Hard Country, 1999. Hard Country, 02:49. From Your Knees, 03:52. Memories, Fiddles & Songs, 04:28. Or listen to the other country dec name stations. Hard Country. Matt King Format: Audio CD. Please retry. Ordinarily, when an album has a title like Hard Country, that's your first clue that the music inside is anything but. However, in the case of King's sophomore effort, the title does have some accuracy. At least the North Carolina singer is in the right ballpark most of the time, and he even hits a few out, such as the regretful From Your Knees and the swinging A Man Can Dream
Performer: Matt King
Title: Hard Country
Release date: 06 Jul 1999
Genre: Folk and World
Size MP3: 1520 mb
Size FLAC: 2826 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Record source: CD, Album