|2||The Heretic Anthem|
|3||I Am Hated|
|11||People = Shit|
|168 618 564-2 INO2, RR 8564-2||Slipknot||Iowa (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||168 618 564-2 INO2, RR 8564-2||US||2001|
|12 085642||Slipknot||Iowa (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||12 085642||Europe||2001|
|none||Slipknot||Iowa (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Slipknot)||none||Russia||2001|
|WPCR-14617||Slipknot||Iowa (CD, Album, RP)||Roadrunner Records||WPCR-14617||Japan||2012|
|168 618 564-4||Slipknot||Iowa (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records||168 618 564-4||Hungary||2001|
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Art Direction, Design – t42design
- Booking [Worldwide Agent] – Dave Kirby , Neil Warnock, The Agency Group
- Creative Director [Creative Direction] – M. Shawn Crahan
- Design [Slipknot Logo & Tribal-S Logo] – Joey Jordison
- Engineer – Mike Fraser
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Sisco
- Executive-Producer – Steve Richards
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ
- Management [Assistant Manager] – Steve Ross
- Management [Tour Chief] – Danny Nozell
- Management [Worldwide] – No Name Management, Steve Richards
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Music By, Lyrics By, Arranged By, Performer – Slipknot
- Photography By – Stefan Seskis
- Photography By [Band] – Neil Zlozower
- Photography By [Photography Concepts] – M. Shawn Crahan
- Producer – Ross Robinson, Slipknot
Gatefold jacket including inner sleeves with lyrics. Contains a poster of the band.
Recorded at Sound City, Van Nuys, CA and Sound Image, Van Nuys, CA.
Mixed at Soundtrack Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Tracks listed sequentially on release.
℗&© 2001 The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 16861 8564-1 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861856410
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout, etched): RR-8564-1A RJ 168 618 5641A
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched): 168 618 5641B RR-8564-1B RJ
- Matrix / Runout (C side runout, etched): RR-8564-1C RJ 168 618 5641C
- Matrix / Runout (D side runout, etched): RR-8564-1D RJ 168 618 5641 d
- Matrix / Runout (A to D runout, stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Image Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Music That Music
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Manufactured By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Island Def Jam Music Group
Iowa is the second studio album by the American heavy metal band Slipknot. Released by Roadrunner Records on August 28, 2001, it was produced by Ross Robinson and Slipknot. The title derives from the band's home state, Iowa, which members have stated is one of their greatest sources of inspiration. With much anticipation for the album following the success of their 1999 self-titled debut, pressures on the band were high. Their relationships with each other suffered and this was later described as the. Iowa - Slipknot. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Исполнитель: Slipknot. Slipknot - Iowa Full Album 2001. Total Music. Iowa is the second album by American heavy metal band Slipknot. The title derives from the band's home state, Iowa, which members have stated is one of their biggest sources of inspiration. With much anticipation for the band's second album following on the success of their 1999 self-titled debut, pressures on the band were high. Their relationships with each other suffered and was later described as the. Iowa, for me, is the most intense album Slipknot have ever done. It captures a moment in the bands' life back in 2001, and describes perfectly what was going on back then. Iowa uses a mixture of heavy and light songs. There are no acoustics here, but fragile songs where the instruments are played quietly and the vocalist whispers. Tension builds up in these songs, and eventually it is back to the Slipknot that we all know and love. There are full-on hatred anthems on this record as well, and some songs where the vocals are rapped, bringing back the essence of Slipknot from their debut alb. Released August 28, 2001. Iowa Tracklist. 515 Lyrics. Released in 2001 and considered the darkest time in Slipknots career, this is their most extensive record. Everyone in the group had their problems, such as Corey having the drug addiction, abused alcohol, as well as others having the same issues. Mick Thomson wanted the album to be even more substantial than the first album, and he pulled that off well. Facts: 515 is the area code of Des Moines. In 515, Sid is yelling Death, as his grandfather died earlier that week, and needed to let it all out. Slipknot - Iowa 2001. is the second album by American metal band Slipknot. With much anticipation for the band's second album following on the success of their 1999 self-titled debut Slipknot, pressures on the band were high. Their relationships with each other suffered and was later described as the darkest time of their career. It was also the first time that guitarist Jim Roo. Slipknot Iowa Back to review. Album Rating: 4. 0 Sound Off. Yeah they're all cool tracks. This is the perfect album to listen to when you're about to beat the shit out of some sshole. TheClansman95 July 6th 2018. And Joey's drumming is AMAZING. July 6th 2018. After a couple years of relentless touring in support of their self-titled breakthrough album, Slipknot regrouped to record Iowa, an ode to their home state that consolidates and punctuates everything that had garnered the band its cultish following
Release date: 2001
Label: Roadrunner Records
Style: Nu Metal
Catalog: RR 8564-1
Size MP3: 1556 mb
Size FLAC: 2673 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Record source: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album