|3||Kitchen Sink Drama|
|4||The Art Of Falling Apart|
Written-By – William Roberts
|7||Loving You, Hating Me|
Written-By – J. Hendrix
Written-By – J. Hendrix
|10||Where The Heart Is|
|11||Forever The Same|
- Design [Cover & Inner Bag] – Marc Almond
- Engineer – Don Wershba
- Engineer [Assistant] – Harvey
- Instruments – Dave Ball
- Layout [& Assistance] – Huw Feather
- Mastered By – Rays
- Mixed By – Harvey Goldberg
- Photography By [& Assistance] – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – Mike Thorne, Soft Cell
- Trumpet – John Gatchell
- Voice – Marc Almond
- Written-By, Arranged By – Ball (tracks: A1 to C), Almond (tracks: A1 to C)
First issue released with a free 12" and including two picture / credits liners.
Initial copies advertised the bonus single with a blue sticker on front sleeve.
Recorded at the Camden Cell Aug/Sept '82
Titles A1 to C: Metropolis Ltd./Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
D1: Carlin Music Corp.
D2, D3: Intersong Music Ltd.
Original sound recording made by Phonogram Ltd. (London)
℗ 1983 Phonogram Ltd. (London)
except "Where The Heart Is"
℗ 1982 Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A & C, etched, variant 1): RAYS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, variant 2): RAYS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 1): BIZL 3 A//2∇420 V 1 2 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 1): BIZL 3 B//1∇420 V 1 2 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped, variant 1): APART 12 A//1∇420 V 1 2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped, variant 1): APART 12 B//2∇420 V 1 2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 2): BIZL 3 A//2∇420 V 1 2 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 2): BIZL 3 B//1∇420 V 1 1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped, variant 2): APART 12 A//2∇420 V 1 2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped, variant 2): APART 12 B//2∇420 V 1 1 3
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Camden Cell Studios
- Published By – Metropolis Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
Текст песни: The Art Of Falling Apart Falling through at the seams Living life in a dream Even smiles make a Art of Falling Apart is the second full-length album by the English synthpop duo Soft Cell, released in 1983. The album reached No. 5 on the UK charts, although its two singles Where the Heart Is and the double A-sided single Numbers, Barriers both failed to reach the Top 20, breaking the duo's run of five consecutive Top 5 singles in the UK, reaching No. 21 and No. 25, respectively. Initial copies of the album included a bonus 12 inch EP containing the tracks Martin and Hendrix Medley. Songs in album Soft Cell - The Art Of Falling Apart 1983. Soft Cell - Forever The Same. Soft Cell - Where The Heart Is. Soft Cell - Numbers. Soft Cell - Heat. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. 2011 г. The Art of Falling Apart by Soft Cell 1983. Soft Cell. Electronic 1983. Forever the free to Soft Cell The Art Of Falling Apart Forever The Same, Where The Heart Is and more. 12 tracks 71:03. The Art Of Falling Apart. Follow Soft Cell and others on SoundCloud. Album release date: 1 January 1998. Forever The Same. Not available in Russian Federation. Completa tu colección de Soft Name Soft Cell. Album Name The Art of Falling Apart. Type Album. Released date 1983. Labels Sire Records Some Bizzare. Baby Doll. Loving You Hating Me. Art of Falling Apart. Hendrix Medley
Performer: Soft Cell
Title: The Art Of Falling Apart
Release date: Jan 1983
Label: Some Bizzare
Catalog: BIZL3, APART12
Size MP3: 2445 mb
Size FLAC: 1589 mb
Rating: 4.0 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Single All Media, Limited Edition