|1||200 Years Old||4:34|
|4||Sam With The Showing Scalp Flat Top||2:50|
|5||Poofter's Froth Wyoming Plans Ahead||3:06|
|6||Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy||6:02|
|8||Man With The Woman Head||1:29|
|DS 2234||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers - Bongo Fury (LP, Album, Win)||Discreet||DS 2234||US||1975|
|DIS 59209, DS 2234||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers - Bongo Fury (LP, Album, RE)||Discreet, Discreet||DIS 59209, DS 2234||France||Unknown|
|ANPC-9909002||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers - Bongo Fury (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ArsNova||ANPC-9909002||Russia||1999|
|968010||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers - Bongo Fury (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Eldorado, Rykodisc||968010||Brazil||1995|
|W 459209||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers||Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers - Bongo Fury (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||W 459209||Italy||1975|
- Bass, Other [Also Dancing] – Tom Fowler
- Design – Cal Schenkel
- Drums – Chester Thompson (tracks: A5, B1)
- Drums, Other [Moisture] – Terry Bozzio
- Engineer – Davey Moire, Frank Hubach, Kelly Kotera, Kerry McNab, Mike Braunstein, Mike Stone
- Harmonica [Harp], Vocals, Other [Shopping Bags] – Captain Beefheart
- Keyboards, Vocals – George Duke
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Frank Zappa
- Management [In Discretion] – Herb Cohen
- Mastered By [Kendun] – Kent Duncan
- Photography By – John Williams
- Saxophone, Vocals – Napoleon Murphy Brock
- Slide Guitar, Vocals – Denny Walley
- Trombone, Other [Fantastic Dancing] – Bruce Fowler
- Written-By – Don Van Vliet (tracks: A3, B3), Frank Zappa (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, B4)
First Category on labels, front cover and spine.
Second Category on top right back cover.
Very similar to release Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers - Bongo Fury with slightly different labels, especially the rim text.
Tracks A1 to A4, B2 to B4: Recorded live at ARMADILLO WORLD HEADQUARTERS, Austin, Texas, May 20th & 21st, 1975
Remote recording by THE RECORD PLANT, L.A.; overdubs and mixing at THE RECORD PLANT, L.A.
'200 Years Old', 'Cucamonga' and 'Muffin Man' intros were recorded in January and February, 1974 at THE RECORD PLANT, L.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A Side - Etched): HRES 291-74 -A3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B Side - Etched): HRES 291-74 -B2
- Depósito Legal: M.32.801-1975
- Other (Impuesto de Lujo a Metalico): Permiso Num. 3637
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Hispavox, S.A.
- Manufactured By – Hispavox, S.A.
- Printed By – Hispavox, S.A.
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Armadillo World Headquarters
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Overdubbed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
Bongo Fury is a collaborative album by American artists Frank Zappa and the Mothers, with Captain Beefheart, released in October 1975. The live portions were recorded on May 20 and 21, 1975, at the Armadillo World Headquarters in Austin, Texas. Tracks 5, 6 and 9 intro only are studio tracks recorded in January 1975 during the sessions which produced One Size Fits All 1975 and much of Studio Tan 1978. This is the last album to feature the highly technical jazz fusion of Mothers of Invention, whose roots can be traced back to 1973 circa Over-Nite Sensation. The live portions are highlighted by the latest addition to the band - frenetic percussionist extraordinaire Terry Ted Bozzio, who would stay with Zappa for a majority of the '70s. Most Zappa enthusiasts either love or hate Bongo Fury. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Zappa, Beefheart - Bongo Fury - Live 1975-05-20YouTube. Bongo Fury. October 2nd 1975. Zappa Records. FZ: lead guitar, vocals. Captain Beefheart: harp, vocals, shopping bags. George Duke: keyboards, vocals. Napoleon Murphy Brock: sax, vocals. Fury - release pressed at Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute and mastered at Kendun Recorders KENDUN stamp Bongo Fury - unknown pressing plant, reissue with no mastering info in the run outs Bongo Fury - reissue, unknown pressing plant. Elenco tracce. Debra Kadabra. Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy. Sam With The Showing Scalp Flat Top. Listen free to ZappaBeefheartMothers Bongo Fury. The short-lived collaboration in 1974 between Frank Zappa and his group notionally dubbed The Mothers although none of the original Mothers Of Invention were left by this time and his old school friend Don Vliet, better known as Cap read more. Similar Artists. Play all. The Mothers. 8,944 listeners. Ensemble Ambrosius. Not Now. Bongo Fury is a live collaboration between Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart and The Mothers. It was released by Discreet Records on October 2, 1975. The live material was recorded May 20-21st, 1975 at Armadillo World Headquarters in Austin, Texas. The studio material was recorded January-February 1975 at the Record Plant in LA. This was the last album released by The Mothers before Frank went solo, or rather, stopped using their name. Bongo Fury Q&A. Part-recorded live in 1975, Frank Zappas Bongo Fury saw Captain Beefheart join the celebrated Mothers Of Invention on tour for a unique pairing. Not that Beefhearts job was a given: he initially failed auditions, thanks to what Zappa termed a problem with rhythm finally, he squeaked by just before the tour kicked off. By the time they recorded Bongo Fury, however, the opposing forces had found a happy union. Beefheart emerged as an electric preacher man poised somewhere between haranguing the people and producing visionary incantations. Meanwhile, Zappa and the Mothers flexed their reliably assured musicianship, driven by newcomer Terry Bozzio on drums. Do you like this album Leave a review. In the Know. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop Wipe Out June 22, 1963. RIFFd: Nas Nasir. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop Mr. Tambourine Man June 21, 1965
Performer: Zappa / Beefheart / Mothers
Title: Bongo Fury
Release date: 1975
Label: Reprise Records
Style: Blues Rock, Avantgarde, Prog Rock
Catalog: HRES 291-74, HRES 291-74 (LS)
Size MP3: 2287 mb
Size FLAC: 1632 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress